Thursday, May 28, 2009

Boo Yah Check Us Out





As you can see by the pix, the Fed Ex guy came.  I am sky high.  Check it out our guitar rack is full of new and vintage gems. Teles, strats, les pauls, 335, rickenbacker, jazz bass, the works.  The drawer of mics is just one in our new mic locker.  Look close, EV635a, Elvis, RE10, RE16, EV630, SM57, I5, AKG D1000E, Unidyne5455D, c'mon who has that type of selection.  Next is our new Arsenal Audio EQ R24.  Two channels of four band passive "PULTEC" style EQ.  Ya baby!  The next pic is the money shot, the Retro 176.  The is what makes the great singers you know sound great.  Eight tubes and full on optical compression.  The mac daddy.  The next picture, loaded sideways cuz I'm an idiot, is our new eight track half inch tape deck.  Tape saturation here we come.  Nothing sounds quite like it.  Well I gotta go try this shit out so enjoy the photo's.  I know I'm gonna enjoy the real thing.  Peace and music,  what more could an old man want?  Later Marc 

No comments:

Post a Comment