Saturday, May 2, 2009

my favorite things

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, it does. Greg came up with the coolest idea for an intro to "circlin", that I've ever heard. His mind does work in mysterious ways. I won't say more because I don't want to give it away. Suffice it to say, I'm stokked. I think Greg missed his calling, he could have been a world class producer. Of course then the world wouldn't know of BLACKFINGER.
Chuck and Fire Zuave in town at Propaganda last night. Chuck is a big time stone buster. If you can walk the walk. He still has the third or fourth best band I know. Ha. Propaganda was packed for the show.
John leaves monday a.m. for New Orleans. Wow, talk about watching your ship sail. It is with great regret that I bow out of that trip. The cold world of responsibility has put a damper on my going. I had time off for my surgery and now it is time to buckle down and make some cash to pay the bills. No good timing this month, or probably next for that matter. Thanks JR and Mikey for offering to pay my way, but you guys need to live your lives and have fun. I had my turn, now it's yours. Enjoy it!
I'm writing this from work(Trauma Call Weekend). I hate the call weekend at the Mecca. You can always count on a good shoot em' up, or a multi-passenger car rollover, or something of the sort. I will probably be here all day. We already have 8 cases and the Trauma Hawk hasn't even landed yet today. Some poor fool always gets to drunk at SUNFEST and will fall in the intracoastal, or, get run over by a boat, or climb on stage and fall off. Either way we always get at least one of them.
I can't tell you how much fun music has become for me again. For a while I lost it and was just trollin' along. This project of mine has given me new motivation. The support from my friends is overwhelming. Again thanks to all who helped, espescially JR, Greg, Marie, Keith and Blackfinger. I am truly a lucky man to have you as friends.
Can't wait to get to the studio tonight and hear what Greg has conjured up. I think he is doing an electric guitar for "Heroes".
I feel amazing today. WOW. Marc
P.S. no pix because I am at work. Hi Nik. Hi LJ.

1 comment:

  1. Hey to you!
    have a good day!
    music is fun. you guys tear it up in the studio tonite...cheers!

    ReplyDelete