Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Storch rehearseal



Sitting in the control booth while the storch bros band rehearse.  This is why I love my studio.  This is pure magic They are still my favorite songsmiths. I could listen to "It ain't gonna rain till we need it" all night.  And, it's very possible I just might.  No sounds like "Lonelyville" is up next. 

Installed an Arp synth in the studio today with John. We are getting a shitload of cool synths.  We have a Roland JP8080, a Nord, a Yamaha CS1X<>

The rain looks to be back.  My feet got wet today at work and I think my core temp dropped to 78 degrees.  Did a real shit thing at work today and feel like a jerk.  Lost the trust of a great friend and don't know what to do to make good.  So I got that going for me.  Sometimes you can't take stuff back. Remember that.

Super excited about this weekend. Got Marie Nofsinger on board for the session today.  How cool is that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment