Thursday, April 2, 2009

back to work


Waiting for JR to come over.  I have no idea what he wants to do tonight, but, that's half the fun.I read his wild and free blog and was pleased to see my kitties.  I love to watch Daisy mess with him some nights.  She loves to assert her power.  As far as the computer interface goes, certainly he knows a game of "cat and mouse" when he sees it. Daisy loves to show off for men. John just happens to be her favorite.
Finally wrote the bridge to "Daisy".  Was very unhappy with the complete collapse of the vibe at that point.  Took a long time but now I'm ready.
Also decided all these other guitars are nice, but nothing feels like my old strat.  You know that special comfy feel only certain touches bring.  Can't wait for the weekend to do some real testing for the tone I want on this record.  
Gonna do some real KICK experiments saturday also.  I want more of the drum to blossom before the attack.  The Summit DCL200 and the Purple MC77 are going to get a workout.   

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha.....I have a hetero-lifemate as well. She is also my Derby Wife.
    Complicated huh?
    ; )

    ReplyDelete