Friday, April 3, 2009

crash and burn


Woke up this morning to the pain of an inguinal hernia.  What a trip. Sort of like putting ones balls in a vice.  It appears I am going for surgery next week.  First I get to got through all the pre-op bullshit.. You know, EKG, chest X-ray, labs, the whole nine yards.  If I was a year younger I could bypass all that, but since I am over fifty, no way.  I had to leave work as I am forced to walk around like Cornelius from "Planet of the Apes".  
Also was happy to see my computer picked up a worm virus.  That's all I need here now.  Thankfully it says there are only about 500 of them.  
Big session tomorrow, I hope I can last all day.  Maybe I'll just sit at the console and let the Storches do the heavy lifting.  
Going to spend the rest of the day recording the vocal to "Daisy".  If I'm lucky, maybe she'll spend the day listening.  

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I do hope that you are okay, that sucks to hear about the hernia.
    Take it easy!!! (as much as you can anyways)
    Hope you have an awesome day recording, again sir, take care of you!

    ReplyDelete