Friday, April 17, 2009

IT'S A NEW DAWN




Woke up this morning with a new attitude. Not going to let anything slow me down anymore. Sometimes I worry so much about what could be that I forget to "be". No more. I will live with the mistakes that come from my choices because at least I made them.


Mike Dunn got a Fender endorsment deal yesterday. How cool is that. Do I see a new tele in the future? If you've ever seen him play you know Fender made a smart choice. They rock.


John and Val came by last night and we dialed in a great keyboard sound for "painting". Today will find me recording it all alone. Sometimes that is the best way. I hear "Philadelphia" tone in a strange similar way. The BPM of the song slowed down from 110, all the way to 72. That means a do over for all the instruments and the vocals. It's a whole different song this way. No more tuba bass.

Todays pictures feature Bill Storches daughter Savannah playing the BR9 lap steel JR gifted to Chris Carrabba of Dashboard Confessional. The other is the tele I built for my nephew Mike. We call her Elsie. I think you'll see why.
Ya'll have a good day and remember, sometimes with clarity comes sadness. Marc

No comments:

Post a Comment