Saturday, April 11, 2009

hole fixed



well i got the hole in me fixed.  sort of ironic when you think.  My friend Venita shaved my unit and prepped it for surgery.  Funny how you can work with someone foe 15 years and not think twice about them seeing my daddy parts.  I am all purple in my purse so to speak. gravity is a bitch.  I must have bleed inside because my appendix scar is bruised from inside.  Weird.  I wouldn't want to be a chick and shave down there regular. It itches and is rough. besides, it makes me look like a little boy.  Very strange to look down. I can walk straight up now. 
JR and his band played in orlando last night and at propaganda tonight. Check out the pic of Mike Dunn John sent me.  Notice the Elegbaland shirt. 
Put a new full drum head on the kick today and was very happy with the difference in kick tone in the room.  More cannon-like.
You really begin to find out who your friends are when you are stuck at home. Jeff Snow is a great guy, I know why the kids love him.  Greg Lovell is number one.  Although don't ever tell him you're going to put holes in a guitar.  
Hope to do some recording tomorrow.  Guitar still hurts when i set it against my groin.  We'll see. 
Check out the picture of my great grandma Sarah Conley. She was a full blooded Cherokee indian.  Real pretty to.  The picture is from the 1880's.  The little boy (little Lee) was my uncle Cecil's uncle. Till later Marc

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you have had an eventful few days!
    glad to hear you are doin good!
    cool pics. i am Cherokee as well. small world.
    anywhoos...have a rad day!
    cheers!

    ReplyDelete